Monday, August 2, 2010

This Pestilence, This Lovers Dream

Can you feel the stares rip you from bone to soul and mesh you into the melting pot of unformed conclusions? The heavy weight of my gaze will sear what has not been seared, and rape and tarnish whatever left temptation is drawn behind you, walking in our loves blood, leaving bloody footprints, formed in the cold sand of yesterday.

My manic rises in sincereness' grasp, and deafening thrusts, into my skull fucked tomorrow of which no panic shall rise. Reminiscence stretches its skin, breaking forth the marrow of our life together.

Muscle aching for our touch. Can you feel my pain seeping out of every orifice, dripping down my mortal flesh, digging into the mind of time, and dying at our feet below us. No, our skin so tightly drawn and pulled, every nerve is broken and bleeding underneath my plastic smile.

There is no feeling and no regret. Only numbness to what you feel. Our bloody life together, dead to us and the world, reaches forward in dreams. Innards falling in it's path, limping in catastrophes shadow, rolling towards my open mouth of opinion.

Fuck you and your new life. It's only a skeleton, marred by years of solitude, rotting in the earth like my love to my mind. I can feel it dying over and over again behind my eyes, pushing and gnawing my eyes until my life is black. My life is over. Until my life collapses. Did you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me to hell