Thursday, May 20, 2010

A little less then hopeful

Well a lot has been going on. Little writing. That is due to a mix between too busy and no fucking ideas. I cannot figure the fuck out one simple but crucial detail. Anyway tonight I have a choir concert, which will be my last time singing in this highschool. goody. People will be crying, that always annoyed me. Tomorrow is Senior Prom. I hate prom and the idea of it. The party should be fun though. Then a nice stressful month ahead of me. I really am not looking forward to life for the next month or so, or for that matter for a long time indefinately as of now. Side effects? Who knows, but I just realized for the 50th time in my life that no one reads this. Fun and empty way to vent a tiny bit? I don't like venting. It makes me feel like I'm complaining but I have to eventually, so why not on the internet where anyone can see it? Goody

1 comment:

  1. I read this, you just never post. you should write here more often, since you're not going to class...

    ReplyDelete

Write me to hell