Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dilapidated

So I haven’t posted anything for a while. So fucking what n one reads this shit anyway. Aye you Rachel...
I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Jhanelle. She was going out with my best friend for 2 years and 8 months but now he left her a few weeks ago for another girl. Whatever. And now I am with her fuck I, man code? He called me the other day o el me about what she likes. I think he’s over it. Since then, school and life has been happier and easier. So good shit. I have a few concerts and parties coming up, but it’s funny cause I am actually more excited about the picnic that me and Jhanelle have planned for this Saturday. We were walking in a park and found a pathway that lead under a ridge. From there we found another path that lead along the creek, and eventually it opened up t one of the most beautiful fields I have ever seen. I’m in school so I’m being yelled at fuck them. Have fun reading this Rachel.

1 comment:

Write me to hell