Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspiration

I realized that my poetry is extremely abstract and interesting, but unfortunately makes no sense at all when im inebriated. When I am, which I rarely am anymore, I write random excerpts of my twisted reality and send it to my friend. i love reading it the next morning because it sounds great, but in no interpretation of any sort does it make sense. i will post it later if i remember, but until then, take my word for it.

Recently I have been dating Jhanelle, my best friends ex. don't worry, he broke up with her, AND she kissed Me. i've liked her for years. And I was accepted to college, so i no longer have any cares for the rest of the year. Wasting away in margaritaville. help

2 comments:

  1. woot toot
    give me some poetry boy!
    plus yay you sound like you're having a good time.
    remind me of the college you got into

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Chester. 5-1 girl to guy ratio i believe. so for once i'll be the conservative guy with a girlfriend while everyobne is a supposed "pimp" so im going to go now because im still in school. hail voldemort?...

    ReplyDelete

Write me to hell