Monday, February 22, 2010

The age of banana republic, fake tans, preps

I went to Wegmans, and we dicked around. We put things in other shopping carts when they weren't looking, we reorganized the whole fiood section, and I accidentally knocked over a whole aisle of shampoo. It was fun. Then this little teenaged girl, but I mean she looks like 8th grade, baggy sweat pants that go up to her waist, tight blue shirt that doesn't quite hit her virgin bellybutton, and sun glasses that fill half of her face. She begins to follow us around, calling us retards and taking a video of us with her camera. It was really funny when she said, "This is going on Myspace! This was fun at first, whenever we waited for her to come around a corner, we mooned the aisle and waited for her and her nine year old sister to comment. Eventually my friend called her a slut. I tried to cover this up by changing the subject to my cunt sister, but to no success. She comes over and starts yelling at him. This was amusing because her insults consisted of: Fuck you, you're retarded, you're gay. And when we ignored her she moved closer so we took notice to her. Attention seeking, messed up mascara, stupid big glasses, bad insults. We concluded that she was 8th grade. So then she turned her attention to me.
Girl: Did I give you permission to talk to me?
Me: *sniff* *sniff* Do I smell slut?
Girl: Do not call me a slut!
Me: Trust me that's not offensive, if I said that besides the fact that you have a 98.6 temperature and two orfices, you have nothing going for you.
Girl: Your so gay, you have no life
Me: OUCH! *grabs chest* that hurt so much. I will never recover. I will think about that when i'm doing fucking your father.
Girl: I don't have a father
Me: I know, he was trying to get away from you *Smiles*
Girl: You're retarded
*Manager kicks us out for "stealing from customers" Which is quite the opposite.
So before we left, I took the whole line of carts out front of the supermarket, and blocked the entrance before leaving.
Rebellious? No. Cool for insulting a young girl? No. Bored. No longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me to hell